You have asked for it and it is here!
Now you can stream to all your favorite services along with using Mixer FTL!
The setup is really easy and intuitive, but you need to have the latest version of OBS Studio, Streamlabs OBS or XSplit.
OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS
Important: Keep in mind that FTL is not as stable as RTMP and there can appear artifacts and glitches thru your stream. FTL also requires much better internet connection and stability, more resources on your side, so make sure you network can sustain additional load.
1. Start by going to your OBS settings.
2. Choose "Stream" section
3. In the drop down of streaming services choose "Restream - FTL"
4. Make sure to copy your Restream key
5. Pick the closest server to your location and paste the Restream key in the required section.
6. Save your settings and go live!
Your Mixer will work in FTL mode while you still be able to stream to all the other connected services, enjoy!
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.