StreamSpot extends the functionality of multi-streaming by allowing you to archive your stream, and having your stream available on AppleTV and Roku!
How to connect Restream to StreamSpot
1. Scroll down to the "Syndication" section of your MyStreamSpot Dashboard and click "Restream" at the bottom.
2. Click on "Enable Restream.io Integration"
3. Click "Allow"
4. Go back to your MyStreamSpot Dashboard and click "Launch Scheduler."
5. Select either a one-time broadcast or repeating broadcast
6. Setup the event with a time, title, description, etc. and change Restream to "Yes." Then click "Add Broadcast."
7. Setup your broadcasting equipment using StreamSpot's guides.
You're all done! Start streaming and watch as your stream is delivered to StreamSpot followed by Restream and your connected platforms.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.