Important: At least Professional Restream plan is needed to stream pre-recorded videos.
Can I get a trial?!
We do not offer free trials for any of our paid services, including Restream Scheduler. However, we have a 7-day money-back guarantee policy for first-time users. Log in to your Restream account, choose the plan you would like to try, and start using it! If you don't like the plan, you can cancel your subscription within a 7-day period in order to avoid being charged.
Please, keep in mind that the 7-day money-back policy is only available for first-time users.
Which plan should I choose to use Scheduler?
Subscription would depend on the type of platforms you would like to stream to and the length and size of your pre-recorded video.
File size limit
ENTERPRISE plan offers you a fully customizable package of features by request.
Tip: Feel free to fill in our Enterprise contact application form here.
Each package has unique limitations to fit different requirements:
- Event Duration - is the maximum length of the video you can schedule. For example, if you have the Standard Plan, which allows up to a one-hour duration, you will not be able to schedule a video that is one hour, fifteen minutes long.
- Content Storage - is the number of videos that you can store to use later in your Scheduler library. These videos are always available in event slots anytime you need them.
- No Branding means that Scheduler won't add any logos or links to your streams.
- Custom/Extra destinations - All our plans are based on a number of Custom/Extra Destinations covered in each of our plans. Please check this article to understand how many custom/extra destination you need.
You can manage your subscription from your billing section.
Please keep in mind that subscription renews automatically every month until cancellation.
👉 Next steps
- Prepare your video for Scheduler
- How to upload a video to Scheduler
- How to schedule an event
- Scheduler FAQs
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.