AMD Radeon ReLive is a seamless and simple way to stream your gameplay or computer desktop to Restream! At the push of a button you go live with minimal impact on your PC's performance. Here is a video on how to stream with AMD Radeon ReLive.
In order to use AMD ReLive you will need to have a supported dedicated graphics card and latest version of the AMD drivers:
- Radeon™ RX Vega Series
- Radeon™ RX 500 Series
- Radeon™ RX 400 Series
- Radeon™ Pro Duo Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury, R9 300, R7 300 Series
- AMD Radeon™ R9 200, R7 200, R5 300, R5 240 Series
- AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 – HD 8900 Series
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 – HD 7900 Series
To being, simply right-click on your desktop and click "AMD Radeon Settings."
From the top menu bar click on "ReLive."
Click on "Live Streaming."
Click "Restream" from the list.
Type in your Restream email and password and click "Login."
Click "Allow" to authorize AMD ReLive access to your Restream account.
You're now ready to go live with AMD Radeon ReLive! When in-game click
G on your keyboard and you will instantly go live to Restream!
👉 Next steps
- Guided flow to start streaming with Restream
- Start streaming from a gaming console
- Start streaming with streaming software, like OBS
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.