The process is multi level and a bit tricky, so let's get right into it.
- Click on “Create a Token”. Name the token and enter your data, making sure to select all the “Asset” scopes.
- You will see your access token generated at your Tokens Page.
- Copy your generated tokens and fill in your Scheduler Integrations. You will see a green check mark on the top right corner of the input field if your token is right.
- You will get the Team Custom Action URL now. Copy it.
- Navigate to Custom Actions Page on Frame.io Developer Portal and create an action here using your copied URL.
- Fill in the fields:
- NAME: Send to Scheduler
- DESCRIPTION: Fast upload assets to Scheduler
- EVENT: send_to_scheduler
- URL: paste the previously copied Team Custom Action URL.
- TEAM: select the project where the action will be added
After you click on "Create" the integration is done and ready to use!
👉 Next steps
- How to schedule an event in Restream Scheduler
- Ensure that the video file is in accordance with your subscription plan
👍 Keep exploring
- Understanding Restream and Scheduler
- Upload a video from your device
- Upload a Video with Google Drive or Dropbox
- Scheduler FAQs
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.