The process is multi level and a bit tricky, so let's get right into it.
- Click on “Create a Token”. Name the token and enter your data, making sure to select all the “Asset” scopes.
- You will see your access token generated at your Tokens Page.
- Copy your generated tokens and fill in your Scheduler Integrations. You will see a green check mark on the top right corner of the input field if your token is right.
- You will get the Team Custom Action URL now. Copy it.
- Navigate to Custom Actions Page on Frame.io Developer Portal and create an action here using your copied URL.
- Fill in the fields:
- NAME: Send to Scheduler
- DESCRIPTION: Fast upload assets to Scheduler
- EVENT: send_to_scheduler
- URL: paste the previously copied Team Custom Action URL.
- TEAM: select the project where the action will be added
After you click on "Create" the integration is done and ready to use!
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.