First of all you need to have the integration ready and fully functional, you can find out how to do it in the article below.
As soon as your integration with Frame.io fully setup you are free to use it. Let's see how you can benefit from having this connection.
1. To send any asset you have in your projects, just open the context menu of the asset and click “Send to Scheduler”.
2. The asset starts copying to the Scheduler and you will see a notification about the successful transfer.
3. The new video will appear in the Scheduler Storage. After processing it will be ready for streaming live!
This awesome integration which will save you a lot of time for downloading and re-uploading your videos, enjoy!
👉 Next steps
- Make sure you connected your Restream Scheduler account to Frame.io
- How to schedule an event in Restream Scheduler
- Ensure that the video file is in accordance with your subscription plan
👍 Keep exploring
- Understanding Restream and Scheduler
- Upload a video from your device
- Upload a Video with Google Drive or Dropbox
- Scheduler FAQs
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.