To upload a pre-recorded video to Restream Scheduler, you have 3 options:
- You can upload it from your device
- You can upload it from a Google Drive or Dropbox.
- You can upload it using Frame.io
In this article, we will cover how to upload a video from your device.
Important: If video is more than 2 GB, please upload the video at least 2 hours before the stream. Infrastructure needs to prepare for the video to go live.
To start, you will want to have a video on your device that is optimized for streaming. To learn more about how to optimize your video for live streaming, please see below:
From the Events Dashboard click "Content" at the top.
Click the "Upload video" button at the top right of the page.
Select the file you would like to upload to the Restream Scheduler and click "Open."
The video should not be uploading to Restream Scheduler. Based on the size of the file and your internet connection, this can take some time!
After the video has finished uploading it will go into processing for a few moments. Afterwards, you will see the encoding settings for your video. Make sure the bitrate, resolution and keyframe interval or good for your connected channels.
👉 Next steps
- How to schedule an event in Restream Scheduler
- Ensure that the video file is in accordance with your subscription plan
👍 Keep exploring
- Understanding Restream and Scheduler
- Upload a Video with Google Drive or Dropbox
- Upload a Video using Frame.io
- Scheduler FAQs
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.