To experience Restream at its best, you may want to purchase one of our paid subscriptions. A subscription will not only allow you to add more channels and stream to unsupported platforms, but will also let you get premium support and give you more flexibility with Restream!
Creating a subscription
1. You will need to have a valid credit card added to your account from the billing section of your account settings. For more information on how to add or update a credit card, please see the guide below:
2. After you have added your credit card, you can begin upgrading your account by clicking "Upgrade" from the billing section of your account settings.
3. From here, you can select the plan that you would like to upgrade to. In this example, we will be upgrading to Standard! Remember to review the plan features and ensure they fit your needs!
4. To save the most money 💸, you can select our yearly option and automatically get 17% off the entire year! You can always upgrade from monthly to yearly and get the same 17% off! Our yearly plans are billed as one payment.
5. After you select your plan, make sure to review your renewal agreement. To ensure your service is never interrupted, our subscriptions are automatically renewed, therefore we will automatically charge the payment method at the end of your billing period. If you do not want the subscription to be renewed automatically, you can cancel your subscription after purchase.
6. After clicking "Subscribe" your subscription is active and ready to use! You can now take advantage of the features included with your Restream subscription!
Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our 24/7 support team! Click the chat icon at the lower right-hand corner of your screen to ask a question!
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.