Scheduling your event with Restream Events is easy! You can select the time and day you want your event schedule, the video that is to be streamed, and where the stream will be sent.
See the below link if you need assistance uploading a video to Video Storage:
- From the Events Dashboard click "Schedule Live Event".
2. Press schedule a recorded video option and choose between uploaded videos or your stream recordings. Press Next after you choose a video.
3. You can choose to Schedule event for later or start it straight away.
If you choose to start the event without ticking the box "Schedule for later", fill in Title and Description, choose platforms you would like to stream to and your pre-recorded video will go live automatically straight away!
3. If you schedule an event for later, you can change most of the options for your event.
- Date and time (The upcoming event must be no sooner than 1 hour and up to 7 days from now)
- Thumbnail or cover (Upload a custom image to use it as a preview before you go live. Recommended size: 1280 x 720)
4. Choose all the platforms you would like to stream to:
Tip: We recommend testing your stream before going live. You can do this by creating an "unlisted" event on your YouTube channel. This event would be visible only to people who have this link.
5. After pressing "Save" the event is now created!
Restream Events additional features:
Get a sharable link to the Event:
You can get the sharable link to the event for Facebook, YouTube, by clicking their icon at the created event.
Note: You will get a sharable link to the event only if you choose "Schedule for later" option.
You can see the active platforms below the date of the event (1)
Press 3 dots beside the event to:
- Edit event
- Delete Event
- View the links for the events on valid options (2)
Your event is now setup! At the set date and time, your event will start going live and start connecting to your selected channels!
👉 Next steps
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.