It is now really simple to let your followers and friends know which game you are playing when streaming to Facebook!
Changing game titles
1. You need your Facebook to be added via API you can learn how to do it in the article provided below.
2. Navigate to your Restream Dashboard and click the "Edit destinations" button.
3. Find your connected Facebook channel and click on Edit.
4. Set the title if needed and start typing the game name. As soon as you find the proper game choose it from the dropdown menu and press Save.
5. Now your game is set and people will know what you are playing while streaming on Facebook Gaming with Restream.io
Important: Keep in mind that the game will be shown only for public pages and your profile, it will not work with groups.
Enjoy your awesome streams!
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.