Streaming on the go and mobile games is getting more and more popular, if you'd like to get in on the action of live vlogging your life, or want to use your phone as a quick and easy streaming device you're in the right place! CameraFi Live is a mobile broadcasting app that will use your phone's cameras to live stream and also to capture your screen. You can get CameraFi Live at the Google Play Store.
After you've downloaded and installed the app on your device, follow these next steps to connect it to Restream, which is really easy:
1. Start the application and porvide it with all the required permisisions.
2. Tap on Restream.io from the list of the services.
3. Log in to your Restream account and "allow" the connection.
4. Choose what you will stream (camera or caprure display).
5. Tap on "START".
6. Set your space and tap on "GO"
7. See your stream delivered to Restream and all the connected and enabled channels going live.
CameraFi Live is now setup to stream to Restream!
You can edit your settings anytime, depending on your phones capabilities.
To ensure that there are no interruptions, check your dashboard for warnings and make changes in the "Video" and "Audio" sections of CameraFi Live settings to fix them.
Have an awesome streaming!
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.