Changing the Keyframe interval on OBS Studio has been streamlined since OBS Classic, however, some users may experience issues finding the new setting.
1. Open OBS Studio
2. Choose "Settings" from the bottom Right
3. Choose "Output" from the settings window, and then set the output mode to "Advanced"
4. Change the "Keyframe interval" - We suggest using 2.
👉 Next steps
- Guided flow to start streaming with Restream
- Channel Setup Guides
- Setup guide to multistreaming Zoom meeting/webinar
👍 Keep exploring
- Learn about Restream Chat
- Share multistreaming tools with your friends while earning rewards
- Ways you can make money live streaming
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.