Important: The widget will work only if you stream to one or few of the following services with Restream.io: Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, Facebook and any other that allows the public demonstration of your streams.
Is a special feature, that allows you to put your stream on your website, blog or other place on the web to share with your audience and followers.
Let's see how this works and how to use it.
- First, just go to your Restream.io account Settings -> Widget
- There you will see ready to go and easy to use preview and Embed URL of your Widget. Also you can choose one of the 3 currently available sizes, which will match in the best way with the place you want to embed it on, oce you done that hit the copy button and get your embed code.
3. Now you need to go to your WordPress website, then open the post or page that you want to embed your live stream.
4.Once on this page click add block in the upper left corner
5. In the search field type html then select Custom HTML
6. Click at the HTML tab and paste your Restream Wideget Embed Code here.
7. After pasted, you can click in the Preview tab. That is it; your Restream Widget is successfully incorporated into your page / post on your WordPress website.
👉 Next steps
- Guided flow to start streaming with Restream
- Adding popular platforms
- Start streaming directly from your browser
- Embed your stream on your Website (not WordPress website)
👍 Keep exploring
- Restream for hosting live webinars/courses
- How to choose the best plan for me
- How to test your stream before going live
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.
Did this answer your question?