Webinars, online classes, and courses are a wonderful way to connect with people, share your knowledge, and earn money. Live streaming webinars and courses has lots of advantages, but the most crucial is the ability to gather thousands of people from all over the world in one place.
Regardless of your needs, we’ve got you covered! Here are some of the most common questions we receive from users who plan to broadcast webinars and online classes:
- Can I stream to my website? Yes, we support streaming to your website directly as well as to many other destinations! Follow this guide to learn how to add platforms you would like to stream to and follow the Restream Widget article to enable broadcasting to your website directly.
- Can I stream to a selected audience? Yes, it’s possible to set up your stream so it’s visible only for the audience you have selected. It’s based on the privacy settings of your end platform. Please keep in mind, Restream doesn’t enable this feature. We recommend using Facebook closed groups, the YouTube visibility option, and LinkedIn targeting.
- Can I stream with multiple participants? We support live streams with multiple participants that are located in different locations. They can connect directly to your stream. The Restream Guest feature allows you to create it right from Restream Studio without any third-party applications.
- Can I use Zoom to stream? Yes, you can connect your Zoom webinar to Restream and broadcast the event to multiple streaming platforms. To learn more about it, follow the article on our blog here.
Often individuals and businesses, when streaming webinars and courses, will choose broadcasting to Facebook groups, YouTube, and their own websites. This configuration requires a Restream Standard plan. For more information on how to choose a subscription plan, see our detailed guide.
Tip: If you would like to stream to two Facebook accounts (for example, your personal page + public) without Restream branding you will need a Restream Professional plan.
Pro Tip: If you would like to stream pre-recorded videos, which allows you a higher control over the content, you may require an additional Scheduler subscription.
👉 Next steps
- Getting started with Restream
- Schedule pre-recorded videos to go live
- Learn more about our plans and pricing
👍 Keep exploring
- How to live stream to your website
- Stream your webinars live on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and more!
- How to build a personal brand with live streaming
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.