Restream Studio Guests
You can now easily invite guests to your streams. The long awaited feature is here. It allows inviting people into your stream.
Important: Currently this feature is working for 4 participants. So it can be you and three (3) connected guests at the same time together on your stream. If you need more guests - Apply for early access
Tip: Keep in mind that more participants will require more processing power from your device, so make sure you are using a high-end/powerful PC/Laptop with a good connection when having multiple participants on your streams.
How to invite guests with Restream Studio?
1. When you are all set and prepared for your stream (or even when you are already live-streaming) simply click on the "Guests" icon and you will receive a link you can share with your guest to connect.
2. The guest will be able to join your stream by simply following the link. You can share instruction for guest with them.
Tip: Your guests will need to provide access to their microphone and camera in their browser.
3. As soon as your guests are connected you will see them in the left bottom corner. There you can easily control you stream flow, show and hide guests on stream, remove guests and change the display view.
Note: Guest can hear you after joining by link. You can hear your guests only after you added them to your stream.
4. You can easily decide who will be visible on stream. Also, when you hide yourself your guest will be displayed alone.
Note: In this case, your audio won't be available in livestream and guest can't hear you!
5. Also, you can use "Spotlight" feature which maximizes a participant as the primary active speaker among all guests and you.
6. You can choose the way how your camera and guests layout is displayed on stream anytime during or before the stream start.
7. The guests are free to leave anytime they want or you can kick off them from your stream. This way you can finish with some guests and other can join.
Important: You can't kick the guests if their status is ON AIR, you need to hide guest from the stream first.
How cool is that? You are now able to make live shows and interviews right from your browser with all the awesome features of your personal Restream Studio.
More "Guests" and other features are coming. Stay tuned!
Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our 24/7 support team! Click the chat icon at the lower right-hand corner of your screen to ask a question!