Can I stream to several Facebook pages?
Streaming to more than 1 channel of Facebook requires Extra Destination, and streaming to Facebook groups and public pages is unlocked with any paid plan.
Note: To stream to certain pages you should have rights of managing those pages (be admin or editor of that page).
Can I stream longer than 8 hours to Facebook?
Facebook has a limit of 480-Minute (8 hours) maximum video length (Learn More). After 480 minutes, a new stream key must be generated.
I’m unable to connect Facebook Page or Group
- Adding a Facebook personal profile is included in Restream's free service, but in order to add a Page or Group, a paid subscription is required. Any of the paid plans unlock this feature.
- Have a paid plan but the page or group isn't appearing to select for the Facebook channel? Likely the permissions are not set appropriately. Removing and re-adding the Facebook channel should fix that.
Here is an instruction:
Try removing your Facebook channel from the Restream dashboard. Make sure to clear all permissions by enabling this option:
If you remove your Facebook without this option, you need to manually remove Restream connections at these pages:
After you clear all Restream permissions and applications at your Facebook, try adding Facebook to Restream once again, granting all permissions as shown in this article:
- If a group specifically is not appearing in the list and the correct permissions were provided, please make sure that the owner of the group is your personal account and not a page you manage. If the group admin is actually a public page, then Restream won't be given access to that group. You will need to change ownership to your personal account instead, then the group should appear in the list for streaming.
What to do if I see the following message?
Please press the button "Add Restream app to Facebook group".
You will be redirected to the settings page of your Facebook group. Please scroll down to Advanced settings and press "add Apps".
You will then see search box. Search for "Restream" and press on Restream icon to add it.
You can now stream to Facebook group!
👉 Next steps
- How to connect Facebook to Restream!
- How to make your Facebook profile streams public
- How to manually connect Facebook to Restream
- The ultimate guide to Facebook Gaming
👍 Keep exploring
- How to choose a subscription plan?
- Guided flow to start streaming with Restream
- Read & Reply with Restream Chat
- How to setup YouTube Events with Restream on New Youtube Studio
- 5 essential tips for better Facebook Live streaming
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.