Sometimes you can notice that video quality on the end platform differs from the preview to Restream account.
In order to understand what is causing this, please follow the steps below:
- Toggle off all channels in Restream
- Press "Go Live" in Restream Studio
- Open new tab in Chrome and insert chrome://webrtc-internals/
- Find https://restream.io/live-studio in there, find the last RTCOutboundRTPVideoStream
- Towards the end of the list of parameters you should to see qualityLimitationReason
Possible reasons may include none, bandwidth, CPU.
Please keep in mind that reason may change during the stream. We always recommend using Ethereal Internet connection as WiFi may flicker which may have an impact on your stream.
👉 Next steps
- Recommendations for Restream Studio Guests
- How to test your stream before going live
- Schedule events in advance with Restream Events
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.