With EpocCam, easily transform your mobile companion into a high definition Mac or PC webcam.
- To download and setup EpocCam, follow this guide here.
- Open a Web Browser and navigate to https://studio.restream.io/.
- Depending on the Web Browser, you may be prompted to select your Camera and Microphone. Select Allow. Otherwise, your web browser will prevent EpocCam from being selected as a camera source. Below are some example messages you may see with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome:
- Select EpocCam as a Camera Source.
If EpocCam doesn't automatically appear once you turned on your video, click on the wheel icon below the stream preview.
From here, select EpocCam Camera under the Video input. Once selected, the video source will automatically be saved.
- EpocCam will automatically connect once a connection is established. If EpocCam is having trouble connecting, check out our guide here.
- EpocCam General Troubleshooting
- EpocCam – Not detected as a camera in applications
- EpocCam – Resolving Issues with Video Performance
- EpocCam – Not connecting to a computer via WiFi
👉 Next steps
- Can I use an external camera in Restream Studio?
- What is Restream Studio?
- Getting started with Restream Events