You can now enable closed captions for LinkedIn while creating an event via Restream Events.
Note: Auto captions work for English audio content only. Currently, LinkedIn closed captions don't detect or translate to other languages.
Guide to setting up closed captions for LinkedIn via Restream Events
1. Head over to the Restream Events section and choose "Create Event".
2. Choose the way you would like to stream.
3. Fill in the Event details and then press "Next".
4. Toggle on all the platforms you would like to stream to and press "Edit" besides LinkedIn.
5. Check "Enable auto captions" then Save.
Note: Captions can be removed on the LinkedIn platform but not added on the LinkedIn platform if not enabled upon creation.
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.