Removing a channel from Restream is as simple as adding one, if not more! Whether you want to declutter unused channels or remove a destination to substitute it with a different one, we have three easy methods to go about it.
1. Navigate to your Restream Dashboard.
2. Proceed to click the "Edit Destinations" button.
3. Click "Edit" next to the channel you want to remove.
4. Click "Remove destination" in the bottom left corner.
5. Confirm your selection by clicking the orange "Remove" button.
1. Navigate to your Restream Dashboard and select "Stream with OBS, vMix, etc."
2. Locate your list of destinations on the right-hand side and hover over the channel you would like to remove until the gear icon appears.
3. Click on the gear icon and select "Remove Channel" from the dropdown menu.
4. Confirm your selection by clicking the orange "Remove" button.
1. Navigate to your Restream Dashboard and select "Stream with Studio".
2. Click "Edit Destinations" at the top and select "Edit" next to the destination you'd like to remove.
3. Select "Remove destination" from the options and confirm your selection by clicking the orange "Remove" button.
That's it! With just these few simple steps you can remove a channel from your list.
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.