- Codec: H.264 (x264)
- Mode: Strict CBR
- Keyframe Interval: Between 1 and 3, recommended 2
- Maximum bitrate: 3500
- Maximum FPS: 60
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p
- Codec: AAC-LC, Stereo or Mono
- Recommended Bitrate: 96 kbps
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
Tip: More information about requirements can be found here.
Setting up Mixer
Important: Before you can add Mixer to Restream you need to go through channel verification process. You can start it at this page. As soon as you can access your Mixer key, you can connect it to Restream.
1. Go to the Restream Dashboard
2. Choose "Add Channel"
3. Choose “Mixer” from the Channel Listing.
4. Choose “Connect Mixer” from the Info Page
5. Choose “Approve” from the Mixer Auth Page.
Mixer is now connected to the Restream Dashboard!
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.