Setting up VK Live with Restream
You have to be registered at VK.com
Important: You need to have Live Streaming enabled on your VK.com account.
1. Go to the Restream Dashboard and choose "Add Channel".
2. Pick VK Live from the list of the platforms.
3. Click on "Connect VK Live".
Tip: If you are logged in you will just need to click "Allow".
Tip: You can also click "log out" and use another account if you need.
4. After that, VK Live will be added to the list of your connected platforms. It will pre-determine your Personal page for streaming, so you will have to "Edit Settings" if needed.
5. Along with your Personal Page, you will see the list of all the groups you are able to stream to.
6. Just click "Save" after you have finished editing.
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.