Setting up VK Live with Restream is really easy
You have to be registered at VK.com
Important: You need to have Live Streaming enabled on your VK.com account
Just follow the simple steps below.
1. Go to the Restream Dashboard and choose "Add Channel"
2. Pick VK Live from the list of the platforms
3. Click on "Connect VK Live"
Tip: If you are logged in you will just need to click "Allow".
In another case, you will have to log in and allow
Tip: You can also click "log out" and use another account if you need.
4. After that VK Live will be added to the list of your connected platforms. It will pre-determine your Personal page for streaming, so you will have to "Edit Settings" if need.
5. Along with your Personal Page, you will see the list of all the groups you are able to stream too.
Just click "Save" after you have finished editing.
Now you are ready to go live at VK. Have a great time using Restream.
You can learn how to setup other platforms here.
Tip: If you want to stream to multiple groups or page you can consider getting Doubling.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.