Attention! Please follow requirements to avoid issues with the quality of the broadcast.
- Codec: H.263
- Bitrate: 400 - 8,000 kbps
- Mode: CBR (CFR)
- Keyframe Interval: 2 Seconds
- Resolution: 480x270p
- Max Frame Rate: 30
- Codec: AAC
- Bitrate: 96 - 192 kbps
Tip: More information about requirements can be found here.
Setting up Ustream
Tip: You can create a new account or sign-in to your existing account.
2. Choose “Add a Channel.”
3. Choose “Custom RTMP” from the Channel Listing.
4. Head over to the Ustream Dashboard and select "Create Channel"
Tip: Click here if you've already created a channel.
5. Give your channel a name and click "Create"
6. Click "Broadcast Settings" from within your channel
7. Beside "Encoder Settings" choose "View"
8. Copy your "Stream Key" and "RTMP URL"
9. Paste your "Stream Key" and "RTMP URL" in Restream and choose "Add Channel"
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.