Attention! Please follow requirements to avoid issues with the quality of the broadcast.
- Codec: H.264
- Suggested Bitrate: 2000 kbps (recommended) 4000 kbps (max)
- Mode: CBR (CFR)
- Max Suggested Keyframe Interval: 2 Seconds
- Suggested Width: 1280 px
- Suggested Height: 720 px
- Max Suggested Framerate: 30
- Codec: AAC
- Bitrate: 96 kbps
- Max Suggested Sampling Rate: 41.1 kHz
- Max Channels: 2
Tip: More information about requirements can be found within the IOS App
Setting up Periscope Automatically
1. Go to the Restream Dashboard and choose "Add a Channel"
2. Select "Periscope"
3. Click the "Connect Periscope" button
4. Login to your Periscope Account
5. For logging in we recommend to use Twitter - this will allow your streams to be published not only at Periscope, but at Twitter too. If you want to stream only at Periscope - select another method.
6. Choose "Authorize"
Restream has now connected to your Periscope Account, and your streams will appear at Twitter!
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.