Attention! Please follow requirements to avoid issues with the quality of the broadcast
- Codec: H.264
- Bitrate: 300 - 3000 kbps
- Mode: CBR (CFR)
- Keyframe Interval: 2 Seconds
- Frame Rate: 25 - 30
- Codec: AAC
- Bitrate: 192-320 kbps
Tip: More information about requirements can be found here.
Setting up Chew Manually
1. Go to the Restream Dashboard
Tip: You can create a new account or sign-in to your existing account.
2. Choose “Add a Channel.”
3. Choose “Chew” from the Channel Listing.
4. Click "New Show" on Chew.tv
5. Add in your Title, Description, Tags, and your Show Thumbnail
Optionally: You can schedule your event to promote it ahead of time!
6. Choose "Create Event"
7. Click "Reveal Stream Key"
8. Copy your Stream Key and paste it in Restream
9. Type in your Chew.tv Event URL
10. Select "Add Channel"
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.