The proper steps for connecting XSplit Gamecaster to Restream
- Log into the Restream Dashboard and select the server closest to your location from the drop-down menu on the right pane.
2. Take note of your RTMP URL and Stream Key.
3. Launch XSplit Gamecaster and login (or create a new XSplit account).
4. After logging in, select the "Account" tab.
5. Under “LIVE STREAMING”, click the drop-down menu and select “Custom RTMP”
6. Enter the RTMP URL from Step 2 into the “RTMP URL” text field and your Stream Key from Step 2 into the “Stream Key” text field. Optionally, you can enter any one of your stream URLs in the “Stream URL” text field.
7. Choose "SAVE, " and Restream is setup with XSplit Gamecaster.
XSplit Gamecaster is now setup to work with Restream.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Ask the Restream Support team via The Live Chat