Since we already learned what Scheduler tool is and decided that it is a good fit for our needs - it is time to choose your subscription plan. In this guide we will describe all the pricing options currently available and what are their limitations.
As you can see on the main page we have a number of options starting from Free and going as far as requesting a custom Enterprise package.
Currently available packages are:
- FREE - 1 event slot, Event duration up to 30 minutes, 2 Videos storage;
- SMALL - 2 event slots, Event duration up to 1 hour, 10 videos storage;
- MEDIUM - 5 event slots, Event duration up to 2 hours, 25 videos storage;
- LARGE - 10 event slots, Event duration up to 4 hours, 40 videos storage;
- ENTERPRISE - fully customizable by request.
Tip: Feel free to fill in our Enterprise contact application form here.
Each package has unique limitations made to fit different requirements:
- Event slot - this means how many events you can have scheduled at the same time, basically how many events you can keep in your queue waiting to go live, as soon as one of your events ends the slot gets freed for scheduling again. So with the MEDIUM plan you will be able to have up to 5 events Scheduled at the same time
- Event duration - is the maximum length of the video you can schedule, if you will have Small plan, for example, which allows up to 1 hour duration you will not be able to Schedule a video which is 1hr 15min long.
- Video storage - is the amount of videos that you can store for use in your Scheduler library, all those videos are always available to use in event slots anytime you need them
You can upgrade or downgrade your scheduler plan anytime you need from your billing section, all the charges automatically prorated by the system and you will pay only difference upon switching.
Site back, relax and let the Scheduler do the job for you!
Tip: You can check our video optimization guide to bring the ultimate Scheduler experience for you and your audience.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.