The process is multi level and a bit tricky, so lets get right into it.
- First of all you need to get your API access from Frame.io - simply click on Get Access.
2. You will get a Form to fill.
4. Click on New and enter your data, make sure to mention fill the description and specify scopes:
- Description — Scheduler Access
- Scopes — all under Assets ( this will allow Scheduler to access your assets)
3. You will see your access token generated at your tokens Page.
4. Copy your generated tokens and fill in your Scheduler Integrations. You will see a green check mark on the top right corner of the input field if your token is right.
5. You will see the Team Custom Action URL now.
6. Copy your Team Custom Action URL and create an action here using your copied URL.
Click on "New"
Fill in the fields:
- NAME Send to Scheduler
- DESCRIPTION — Fast upload assets to Scheduler
- EVENT — send_to_scheduler
- URL — paste the previously copied the Team Custom Action URL.
- TEAM — select the project where the action will be added
After you click on "Create" the integration is done and ready to use!
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.