- Head over to https://live.fc2.com/. At the top right part of the page, press the "Begin Live Broadcast" button.
2. Select a category of your stream next to a green "Terms of Service" button.
3. Set up your stream appearance at https://live.fc2.com/live_start/ by entering title, description and preview image. Click "Save Settings" afterward.
4. Switch over to your broadcasting page at https://live.fc2.com/member?page=broadcast. At the left part of that page you need to enable Flash Player, and allow it access to your camera and microphone to get access to the RTMP key. After you do this, click "Use Broadcast Software."
5. Get your Channel URL at https://live.fc2.com/member?page=broadcast from the area below the player next to Share buttons.
6. Get key at https://live.fc2.com/profile_edit/
Insert Channel URL and Key you copied earlier to text fields.
8. Start streaming to your Restream RTMP. When you launch your stream, your FC2 channel will go live instantly.
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.