Attention! Please follow requirements to avoid issues with the quality of the broadcast.
- Codec: H.264 (x264)
- Mode: Strict CBR
- Keyframe Interval: 2 seconds
- Maximum bitrate: 6,000kbs
- Codec: AAC-LC or MP3, Stereo or Mono
- Maximum bit rate: 160 kbps (AAC), 128 kbps (MP3)
- Sampling frequency: any (AAC), 44.1 kHz (MP3)
Setting up Twitch Automatically
1. Go to the Restream Dashboard.
2. Choose "Add Channel".
3. Choose “Twitch” from the Channel Listing.
4. Choose “Connect Twitch” from the Info Page.
Tip: After you choose “Connect Twitch” you will be redirected to a Twitch Auth page. Here we ask for some basic permissions to help us change the title, description, stream key and send messages to your chat for you.
5. Choose “Authorize” from the Twitch Auth Page.
Setting up Twitch Manually
1. Select “Setup Manually”.
2. Head over to your Twitch Dashboard and select "Stream Key".
3. Choose "Show Key".
4. Choose "I Understand".
5. Copy your Stream Key.
6. Paste your Stream Key into "Stream Key" on Restream.
Tip: If you are experiencing lag or connection issues, change your Twitch Server away from Auto detect.
Twitch is now connected to the Restream Dashboard!
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.