Wirecast GO — is an iOS application that allows you to stream from your iPhone.
Important: Any application that allows you to stream to "RTMP Server" can be used with our service
So let's see how to connect the application. Keep in mind that you need to purchase it!
1. Start the application and log in.
2. Click on the Red sign and open the destination menu.
3. Chose "Add new server"
4. Enter your Restream RTMP URL from Restream to the "URL" field and your Restream Key into the "Stream name" field of Wirecast Go.
Note: In the "Description" field you can type anything and fields "Username" and "Password" are not used in our case.
4. Just save your server and get ready to go live. You can add more server destinations or edit them anytime. Click on the server itself to start a broadcast!
Tip: You can see stream status and some data in the app.
5. As soon as your stream started Restream will do the rest!
Tip: Do not forget to add and enable all the platforms you want to stream to on the Restream dashboard.
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.