Mixcloud is a great service, which is ideal for people like musicians, DJs, and concert organizers who want to share and monetize their musical content. You can stream to YouTube, Facebook, and Mixcloud from one place! It's easy to get started with Restream.
How to add a Mixcloud channel to Restream
Important: Keep in mind that in order to stream to Mixcloud, you need to have a paid Mixcloud Pro account.
1. Open your Mixcloud live section and click on "Broadcast live".
2. Click Stream key (RTMP) and set up your stream title, tags, and description (optional). Then click Save and Continue.
3. Copy the stream key.
4. Navigate to your Restream Dashboard.
5. Click Edit Destinations followed by Add Destination.
6. Select Mixcloud from the list and paste the Stream key provided by Mixcloud, then click Add Channel.
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.