MixCloud is a great service, which is ideal for people like musicians, DJs, concert organizers, who want to share and monetize their musical content. You can stream to YouTube, Facebook, and Mixcloud from one place! It's easy to get started with Restream.
How to add a MixCloud channel to Restream
1. Open your Mixcloud live section and click on "Broadcast live".
Important: Keep in mind that in order to be able to stream with Mixcloud you need to have their paid upgraded account, you can't create streams with a free account.
2. You will need to set your broadcast name and confirm it.
3. Copy the stream key. You will need to use it at Restream.io.
4. At your Restream dashboard click "Add channel" and choose "MixCloud".
5. Enter your Mixcloud stream key and confirm adding the channel.
6. Now it is ready to go live. Just start your stream from OBS to Restream or from your browser, using Restream Studio. We will automatically send your stream to Mixcloud and any other destination that you have selected in the Restream account.
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.