NewTek TriCaster is high quality professional production tool which will fulfill the most sophisticated users demands. With this tool you will be able to deliver TV grade live streaming experience to your viewers.
Let's take a look on how to connect your TriCaster to Restream in order be able to stream to multiple destinations at the same time.
Restream.io is fully integrated as a service into TriCaster, so connection process is easy and intuitive.
1. Head on to your STREAM/ENCODE settings section.
2. Add new preset in configuration and choose Restream from the list.
3. Sin in to your Restream account
4. Allow access for Restream application.
5. Choose the best servers. You can test connection here.
You are ready to go now!
As soon as you go live your stream will be automatically delivered to Restream, and we will make sure it reaches all your connected and enabled channels!
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.