Ever wanted to incorporate your Discord server with your stream? With the Restream Chat, you can easily connect a Discord server and select channels to be read by our chat.
1) To start, open the Restream Chat settings from the bottom left.
2) Click the menu button (☰) at the top left and click "Discord" from the list.
3) Click "Connect Discord" and a new browser window will open.
4) Log in to your Discord account if needed. If you're not shown the next step, click "Connect Discord" again now that you're logged in.
Use the "Server" drop-down to select the Discord Server you want the Restream bot to join, then click "Authorize."
5) You will then be bought back to Restream Chat's settings. Using the "Discord Channels" drop-down, select the channels you want the Restream bot to listen on.
Restream Chat is now integrated with your Discord server and relevant channels!
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.