Here are potential reasons why ReCaptcha is not working for you:
- Chrome is not updated to the latest version – One of the most common reasons why this error occurs is that of an outdated Chrome version. ReCaptcha will actively look at the browser version before allowing you access. This is applicable to all browser versions, not just Chrome. In this case, the solution is to update Google Chrome to the latest version.
- VPN or Proxy service is not playing well with reCaptcha – Try turning off VPN and Proxy.
- Network issue - rebooting modem/router should help to resolve it. Please also clear the browser data and cache when rebooting modem/router.
- Cleare cache and cookies and try using an incognito browser tab.
If those actions won't help, please contact support team!
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
- Restream Studio: Everything you need to know
- Top streaming equipment based on your budget
- What is a good upload speed for streaming?
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.