Dailymotion is a place where video-makers are free to share their world and connect with a passionate audience anywhere, anytime.
Sign up for a Dailymotion Advanced Partner account here.
How to stream to Dailymotion using Restream
Go to your Restream main dashboard and click "Add channel".
2. Choose “Dailymotion” from the Channels list.
3. Click on "Connect Dailymotion".
Important: You have to be a verified Dailymotion partner to be able to stream to their service, you can use this link to apply for verification. You can proceed as soon as you are verified.
4. If you are already verified, simply proceed and login to your Dailymotion account.
5. Accept the connection request.
6. You will get a pop-up window to save changes and finalize adding your Dailymotion account.
Tip: You can choose to automatically record live events, which will save your past broadcasts at Dailymotion as videos.
7. Make sure to visit Restream Titles section before the stream and set up your stream title and description along with the stream category.
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.