Restream.io has a direct integration with Dailymotion which allows Verified Dailymotion Partners to live stream their videos to multiple platforms.
Dailymotion is a place where video-makers are free to share their world and connect with a passionate audience anywhere, anytime.
Sign up for a Dailymotion Advanced Partner account here.
How to stream to Dailymotion using Restream
Go to your Restream main dashboard and click "Add channel".
2. Choose “Dailymotion” from the Channels list.
3. Click on "Connect Dailymotion".
Important: You have to be a verified Dailymotion partner to be able to stream to their service, you can use this link to apply for verification. You can proceed as soon as you are verified.
4. If you are already verified, simply proceed and log into your Dailymotion account.
5. Accept the connection request.
6. You will get a pop-up window to save changes and finalize adding your Dailymotion account.
7. Once added, click the three little dots next to Dailymotion and click "Edit settings".
8. If you want your broadcasts to save as videos on Dailymotion, toggle the option for "Automatically record live event".
This is also where you can set up your stream title, description, and category.
9. You are all set! Start your stream and watch it appear on your Dailymotion channel.
Enjoy your awesome streaming to Dailymotion along with all the other services you have connected at Restream.io!
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.