Dailymotion is a place where video-makers are free to share their world and connect with a passionate audience anywhere, anytime.
Sign up for a Dailymotion Advanced Partner account here.
How to stream to Dailymotion with Restream
- Go to your Restream main dashboard and click "Add channel"
2. Choose “Dailymotion” from the Channels list.
3. Click on "Connect Dailymotion"
Important: You have to be verified Dailymotion partner to be able to stream to their service, you can use this link to apply for verification. You can proceed as soon as you are verified.
4. If you are already verified, simply proceed and log in to your Dailymotion account.
5. Accept the connection request.
6. You will get a pop out window to save changes and finalize adding your Dailymotion account.
Tip: You can choose to automatically record live event, which will save your past broadcasts at Dailymotion as videos.
7. Make sure to visit Restream Titles section before the stream and set up your stream title and description along with the stream category.
Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our 24/7 support team! Click the chat icon at the lower right-hand corner of your screen to ask a question!
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat