Wirecast is professional grade software that many professional DJ's, Church's, TV Shows and other professional users of Restream use. Here is how to use Wirecast with Restream.
How to Setup Wirecast
1. Open Wirecast
2. Select "Output" from the toolbar
3. Select "Output Settings..." from the drop-down or
y on Windows)
4. Select "RTMP Server" as the destination and choose "Ok"
5. Head back to the Restream Dashboard and copy your "Stream Key" and "RTMP URL"
6. Paste your RTMP URL into "Address"
7. Paste your Stream Key into "Stream:"
8. Press a gear icon for "Encoding" settings.
9. Set up your "Resolution", "Frames Per Second" and "Bit Rate" parameters to desired values. For "Key Frame" value double the value of your "Frames Per Second":
10. Select "Save", then "OK".
Wirecast is now setup to work with Restream.
👉 Next steps
- Guided flow to start streaming with Restream
- Channel Setup Guides
- Setup guide to multistreaming Zoom meeting/webinar
👍 Keep exploring
- Learn about Restream Chat
- Share multistreaming tools with your friends while earning rewards
- Ways you can make money live streaming
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.