Nimo.tv is a leading global platform that allows millions of gamers from all around the world to play and broadcast their games to other like-minded players. Their mission is to make it as easy as possible for gamers across the global stage to showcase their talents and expertise, entertain new audiences, and for gamers to catch the latest online engagement. Streaming to Nimo TV requires creating an account with this platform.
Connecting Nimo TV
1) From your Restream Dashboard click "Add Channel."
2) Choose “Nimo TV” from the Channel list.
3) In a new tab open your Nimo TV Livestream Settings. If this is your first time streaming to Nimo TV, you must set a game then click "Start Livestream".
4) After you click "Start Livestream" you will see your "Server URL" and "Stream Key" populated. Click "Copy" for "Server URL."
5) Go back to your Restream tab and paste the "Server URL" into "RTMP URL."
6) Go back to your Nimo TV Livestream Settings and click "Copy" for "Stream Key."
7) Go back to your Restream tab and paste your Nimo TV Stream Key into "Stream key".
8) Click "Add Channel."
You are now ready to stream on Nimo TV with Restream! You will only have to do these steps once, as soon as we receive the stream from your software the stream will automatically start on Nimo TV once the channel is activated.
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.