SlingStudio is portable wireless multi camera broadcasting platform. Which you can easily use with Restream.io and get the most from your multi streaming experience.
How to stream with SlingStudio using Restream
1. Open your SlingStudio application and create a project or choose from existing ones.
2. Choose "Set destination" from "Broadcasting only" tab. And choose "Custom RTMP".
3. Pick "Add a new Custom RTMP".
4. Name your connection in the "Title" field. Enter your Restream RTMP link in the Server URL field and your Restream stream key in the "Stream key" fields from your Restream main dashboard and press "Set destination".
5. You may be asked to optimize Your SD Card in some cases, simply approve that.
6. Now you are all set to go. Simply click on "LIVE" in the top right corner of your SlingStudio and Go Live.
7. See your stream delivered to Restream and all the connected destinations.
Tip: You can check your live stream by simply clicking on one of your channels at Restream main dashboard.
So from now you can enjoy your multi streaming experience without the need to sacrifice any of the SlingStudio capabilities. Have an awesome stream!
Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our 24/7 support team! Click the chat icon at the lower right-hand corner of your screen to ask a question!
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat