Trovo.live is one of the many streaming services out there. Unfortunately, it is not natively integrated at Restream.io, just yet. While we are considering an integration, at the moment you can easily add Trovo.live as a paid Custom RTMP channel in Restream.
Important: One of Restream paid subscriptions is needed to enable Custom RTMP in the account. Please check our recommendations guide on selecting the best paid plan for you here.
How to stream to Trovo.live?
1. At first, of course, you need to have your channel up and running at Trovo, it does not require a verification process and you can start streaming right away. Click on your profile and head on to "Creator Studio"
2. Copy your Trovo RTMP link and stream key.
Tip: You can also set up your stream name, category, and other types of audience permissions at your Trovo "Creator Studio".
3. Click "Add channel" at Restream.io and choose Custom RTMP from the list.
4. Enter your Trovo RTMP link and key from p.2 for your Custom RTMP channel and save changes.
All setup! It's this easy :) Your stream will be delivered across all the destinations you have selected in Restream account as well as your Trovo.live channel.
Have fun and enjoy streaming!
👉 Next steps
- Guided flow to start streaming with Restream
- Start streaming from a console
- Start streaming with streaming software, like OBS or Wirecast, with Restream
👍 Keep exploring
- How to make a living from live streaming video games
- How to stream on Twitch: the ultimate guide
- Ways to ruin your streaming career
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.