Attention! Please follow the requirements to avoid issues with the quality of the broadcast.
Codec: H.264 (x264)
Mode: Strict CBR
Keyframe Interval: 2 seconds
Maximum bitrate: 6,000kbs
Codec: AAC-LC or MP3, Stereo or Mono
Maximum bit rate: 160 kbps (AAC), 128 kbps (MP3)
Sampling frequency: any (AAC), 44.1 kHz (MP3)
Setting up Twitch Automatically
1. Before you start adding Twitch you need to ensure that you have enabled Two-Factor authentication for it or you won't be able to connect your channel.
2. Navigate to your Restream Dashboard and click the "Add destination" button.
3. Choose “Twitch” from the Channel Listing.
4. Tip: After you choose “Connect Twitch” you will be redirected to a Twitch Auth page. Here we ask for some basic permissions to help us change the title, description, stream key, and send messages to your chat for you.
5. Choose “Authorize” from the Twitch Auth Page.
Twitch is now connected to the Restream Dashboard!
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.