Attention! Please follow the requirements to avoid issues with the quality of the broadcast.
- Codec: H.264 (x264)
- Mode: Strict CBR
- Keyframe Interval: 2 seconds
- Maximum bitrate: 6,000kbs
- Codec: AAC-LC or MP3, Stereo or Mono
- Maximum bit rate: 160 kbps (AAC), 128 kbps (MP3)
- Sampling frequency: any (AAC), 44.1 kHz (MP3)
Setting up Twitch Automatically
1. Before you start adding Twitch you need to ensure that you have enabled Two-Factor authentication for it or you won't be able to connect your channel.
3. Choose “Twitch” from the Channel Listing.
4. Choose “Connect Twitch” from the Info Page.
Tip: After you choose “Connect Twitch” you will be redirected to a Twitch Auth page. Here we ask for some basic permissions to help us change the title, description, stream key, and send messages to your chat for you.
5. Choose “Authorize” from the Twitch Auth Page.
Twitch is now connected to the Restream Dashboard!
👉 Next steps
- A step-by-step guide to starting with Restream
- How to test your stream before going live
- How to add more channels (platforms)
👍 Keep exploring
Have more questions?
Click here to head to our Knowledge base search engine.
Would like to learn some tricks from the community?
Please join our Discord.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our Live Chat.