We are happy to announce that it's now possible to take your Zoom call into Restream Studio.
Who is this feature for?
Everyone who is creating a Zoom call/meeting/webinar and would like to use the advantage of Restream Studio functionalities, such as overlays, unique company logo, pre-rolls, video files, etc.
Want to know more about how you can use this feature? Check out our blog article here.
This feature is available for our company plans only: Premium, Business, or Enterprise packages. Currently, you can add only 1 RTMP Source into the studio with our company plans. Remember, greater customization is possible with our Enterprise plans. Please contact us to learn more about them.
Step by step guide to set it up
1. If you haven't yet streamed the Zoom meeting/webinar through Restream, please follow the guide here to set it up.
2. Once you have enabled Zoom for Custom Live Streaming and created a meeting in Zoom, you would need to connect Zoom with Restream.
3. In the Zoom account choose "configure live stream settings".
4. Open Restream Studio to get your Stream key and RTMP URL.
Important: The RTMP URL and stream key of your Restream Studio are static and will not change unless you choose to manually refresh your key. A unique key that cannot be refreshed is generated only if you're entering the Studio under a specific Restream Event.
5. Insert RTMP URL and streaming key in the Zoom.
6. Start stream in Zoom. Once you start the stream, select "Live on Custom Live Streaming Service". Zoom will connect you to Restream.
7. You would need to toggle on Zoom stream in Restream Studio to make it appear in the stream as shown on the screenshot below.
Tip: If you don't want to go live to any destination, but instead just to have a call with your client for a product demo, for example, you can use Record-only mode.
Press "Go Live" in Restream to start the broadcast. Now you have control over the video feed from Zoom.
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.