Who is this feature for?
Everyone who is creating a Zoom call/meeting/webinar and would like to use Restream Studio functionalities, such as overlays, unique company logo, pre-rolls, video files, etc.
This feature is available for our company plans only: Premium, Business, or Enterprise packages. Currently, you can add only 1 RTMP Source into the Studio with our company plans. Remember, greater customization is possible with our Enterprise plans. Please reach out to our Sales team to learn more about custom plans.
Step-by-step guide to set it up
1. If you haven't yet streamed the Zoom meeting/webinar through Restream, please follow the guide here to set it up.
2. Set up a Zoom meeting and choose "configure live stream settings".
4. Open Restream Studio to get your Stream key and RTMP URL.
Important: The RTMP URL and stream key of your Restream Studio are static and will not change unless you choose to manually refresh your key. A unique key that cannot be refreshed is generated only if you enter the Studio under a specific Restream Event.
5. Insert the RTMP URL and stream key in the relevant fields on Zoom.
6. Start streaming on Zoom. Once you start the stream, select "Live on Custom Live Streaming Service" and Zoom will send the feed to your Studio.
7. You will need to toggle on the Zoom feed in Restream Studio to make it appear in the stream, as shown below.
8. Press "Go Live" in Restream to start the broadcast. Now, you can use Studio controls and graphics over your Zoom feed.