Restream's channel editing feature allows you to easily update the Title, Description, and Content Type of certain supported platforms.
You can update all your channels at once or single channels individually.
Let's check how you can do that in:
🌟 Pro tip: In the lobby page you can only update your channels individually, one by one. If you want to update all your channels at once, check out Restream Studio or the Encoder page!
Update channel details in Lobby
1. Navigate to your homepage and select "Edit/Add Destinations" at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click "Edit" next to the channel you want to update and insert your preferred details.
3. Click "Save" for your changes to apply.
Update channel details in Restream Studio
2. To update all titles, click on "Edit" next to your destinations. You will be able to edit the Title, Description, and Content Type of your channels.
3. Click "Next" for your changes to apply.
You can also update a single title individually by clicking on "Edit Destinations" and selecting "Edit" next to the specific channel of your choice. Click "Save" to confirm.
Update channel details for Encoders
2. To update all titles, click on "Update Titles" on the right-hand side of the page. You will be able to edit the Title, Description, and Content Type.
3. Click "Update All" to confirm your selection.
Tip: If you select Gaming as your content type, you will see an additional field where you can select a specific game from a dropdown menu.
You can also update a single title individually by clicking the three dots next to the destination and selecting "Edit Settings". You can then edit the title and other applicable channel details in the pop-up window for that specific destination only.
Note: Certain destinations like Custom RTMP channels do not support setting titles for your streams. In that case, Restream displays the message "Title setup isn't supported for the platform" under your list of destinations when you are starting a new stream or setting up a Restream Event. This is not an error but a warning to notify you that the destination will not display a stream title the way our supported platforms do but the stream will reach the custom channel just fine, despite the warning displayed.
👉 Next steps
👍 Keep exploring
Would you like to learn some tricks from the community?
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the Restream Support team via our 24/7 Live Chat.